3.13.2011

Spring? almost!

The end of last week was absolutely beautiful... it felt like Spring had arrived.
Well, it is supposed to snow tonight!!
I suppose it is a little early for Spring to be here 100%
We did take advantage of the weather and spent a lot of time outside.
One time I remembered to take the camera AND
the video cam!
Enjoy!










Okay, so I had intended to put an old pic of Lincoln in the same swing... but I couldn't find one?!
Anyway, doesn't he look HUGE?
Look at our big girl swinging with our little girl, this almost brought tears to my eyes.

Yes, we use the term "monkeys" seriously!
How cute is she!

She loved being outside and swinging...
she is obviously feeling better!


































This last video is not open for discussion. It is obvious where we stand on the whole gun issue... yes our kids have guns and even before they had guns they made guns, out of sticks, legos, pancakes, whatever.










No comments: