2.10.2011

It's the Flu!

Yes, the flu bug has found a home with the Kennedys!
First, Amelleah has been sick since the 4th.
Then, Salyna since the 7th.
Now, Davis since yesterday.
Who will be next????
Here is 2 minutes & 35 seconds of what life is like with a sick 3 month old...
and probably why we are SO tired!


And there was yet ANOTHER snow day yesterday!! I believe Wichita's final count was 8 inches. Because I've been sick I haven't taken any pics/videos but forgot I had this one on my camera from last weeks storm. Lincoln is really cute in it!!!

I am so thankful that Lincoln isn't old enough to realize that tomorrow is his birthday and more importantly, that we will be doing NOTHING to celebrate it this weekend. It is offically postponed! So look for that post a little late!

And the never boring life of the Kennedys rolls on!

No comments: