12.01.2010

Formal Fotos...Finally!

Thanks to having pneumonia since Thanksgiving I am just now getting around to posting the formal pictures we had taken of the kids when Amelleah was only 5 days old. Most of you have seen a lot of these already but I wanted everyone to be able to see all of them.
And of course I have not taken the time to crop any of them.
Enjoy!
Not a great one because we haven't done formal pics in well.... let's just say a long time. They were a little camera shy/scared at first... haha!

The girls!












Yes, this is Andrew's smile in ALL posed pics!

Can you spot the cast??

My favorite of the boys, pretty much shows each of their personalities!
And finally, this was the pic we used for the announcement... obviously not edited here.

1 comment:

Amber said...

So so so cute! Love them! I think all the kids on the white background is my fav. So fun! Where did you do these?