6.24.2009

Little Photographer

Most times my answer is "no" when the question is "mom, can I take pictures with your camera?" So Sydni does have her own camera but it isn't a very good one and the memory card has been full of who knows what. So last week I answered "yes", quite frankly, I don't know if I even heard her question. It has been one of THOSE kind of days and I was in my happy place so to speak... hahaha. When she was done she put my camera back and I nearly forgot about the whole incident until I uploaded pics to the computer.
I deleted numerous (at least 15) pics of the cats and blurry pics...
if you can't get the cat to pose... then you pose with the cat!

I did however save these two! Interesting picture I must say! What inspired it? The mind of an almost 8 yr old???
Maybe as we get older we loose the ability to see more than one perspective...

1 comment:

Amber said...

Fabulous pictures, Syd!