6.22.2009

Lincoln's Post

Okay, I know, I know....
that last post was missing something... Lincoln!

Well, he is a little over 4 months now and weighs 15lbs... YES 15lbs!! He has been healthy and happy baby for the most part. He sleeps all night in his crib but will not take naps there, strange. But we are thankful for the rest we get at night!
This has very rarely happened!

This is more like it! Cuddling with anyone who is willing!

He is sitting up in the Bumbo seat (thanks Amy for letting us borrow it!).

He also enjoys the entertainer for a few minutes before getting tired.

He can roll over from belly to back.
He likes sitting in the stroller while the older kids play outside.
He has been to the zoo 2 times already... I'm not sure he cared one way or another about it.
He has the cutest laugh and an interesting little scream/screetch when he's excited. (pictures do not do him justice... we may have a video solution coming soon!)
He does really good in the car on the mornings mommy goes garage saleing.
So what have I forgotten..... I think that's about it... a day in the life of Lincoln.

And since there was no special post made for Father's Day, I think this shirt says it all -

"My Dad is the Man"

1 comment:

Amber said...

I need to check out your entertainer. That looks like fun!