9.23.2008

It's a ...

Most of you already know that yesterday we found out we are having another boy!!!
Since Sydni and Davis were at school during the day they did not find out until after school got out. They knew we were going to the doctor and may possibly know if the baby was a boy or girl, so they were excited. Sunday night Sydni said "if it's a girl you have to tell me right away, but if it's a boy I don't want to know about it." Both of them wanted a baby sister but Davis said he would be okay with another brother too. So after the bell rang at school, both kids came running to the van as fast as they could...."What is it?! Mom, is it a boy or girl?" I said, "Well...you are going to have another brother!"

Davis said, "Yes! I knew it was a boy!" And Sydni said, "Oh, darn it! I don't want another brother!" Maybe she will soon see the benefits of being the only girl!!

We are all very excited. I am a little less anxious now about all that needs to be done before February. I know that we have most of what we need, which would not have been the case if it were a girl. And so the drama of names has begun....we'll keep you posted!

No comments: