5.29.2008

Salyna's Mother

I just wanted to thank everyone who has prayed with us for my mom over the last few years. As many of you already knew, her cancer in her spine is back. She has yet to have the biopsy for the cancer done. After visiting for 6 weeks she just left our house on May 29th to go back to California. She has had increasing difficulties the last couple of weeks and went straight from the airport to the hospital. It appears that the major tumor in her back has grown excessively over the last 2-3 months. She has begun another round of radiation. As we wait for more tests to be done, I ask you once again for your prayers.

Our visit with her was challenging in some ways but it was good. The kids were sad to see their "Mimi" not feeling well as I was. I pray the Lord will comfort her and encourage her heart.
~Salyna

No comments: